Friday, December 5, 2014

Jadeveon Clowney on IR: Fans mixed reactions

Adam Schefter has reported that the Houston Texans have placed DE/OLB Jadeveon Clowney on IR for problematic knee injury. Fans across social media have mixed feelings about. Take a look and share your opinion.

1. I wanted him but didn't want to give up our entire draft to get him.

2. Never wanted him. Poor work ethic and there was always drama at South Carolina.

3. He's Andre Bruce reincarnated.

4. Are you really going to judge him based off 1 injury riddled season?

5. All Clowney has done since entering the NFL is complain. His coach questioned if he was as injured as he stated.

6. I was firmly against it. Players with injuries out of college are a HELL NO for me.

7. I'm a South Carolina fan but he seems a bit soft to me.

8. Waste of a pick, should've taken Blake Bortles.

Read the story ->> Here

No comments: